Grants & Programs
Welcome to the American Osteopathic Foundation's portal for grants and scholarship applications! From this site, you can view information on grants, awards, and scholarships that are currently open. In addition, you may register, create a profile, and create/edit open applications.
INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
- Register and create a profile in order to access applications or nominate individuals for scholarships and/or awards. Click on the green Register button in the top right corner to register and create a profile. Once complete, click on the Login button for future access.
- When creating your profile, select if you are an Organization or an Individual.
- Create an Organization profile if you are nominating an individual or responding to an RFP on behalf of the following:
- COM/SOM Dean’s Office
- COM/SOM Financial Aid Office
- COM/SOM Office of Student Affairs
- State Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Specialty College
- Nonprofit 501c3 Clinic/Organization
- Residency Program/Program Director
- All other applicants should create an Individual profile. To register an organizational account, please visit https://aof.smapply.org and click Register to complete this process. To add an organization to an existing individual account, please login then click My Account and complete your organization's information.
- An email address is required to create/complete your profile. You will be asked to verify your email by responding to an autogenerated email. If you do not receive the autogenerated an email, re-enter your email or check your spam folder. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure future emails are received. When you receive the verification email, follow the instructions.
- After creating your profile, go to the Programs page to view active Scholarships, Grants and Programs. All active applications are listed on this page, click More for additional information. Click Apply to determine if your profile is eligible to access the application form. If you do not see the Apply button on a specific program, that indicates that you are not eligible for that grant or award.
We highly recommend that you take a few minutes to review the FAQ pages below, especially if you are a first-time user of the SurveyMonkey Apply platform.
Please read the Applicant FAQ here.
Please read the Organization FAQ here.
Note: If you have problems Registering or Logging in, the fastest way to get help is to contact SMA Support by clicking the "i" button at the top right corner to submit a Help Request or by emailing them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue.
Eligibility and Requirements by Award Type
Spring 2023 Self-Apply Awards - eligibility and application requirements [PDF]
Spring 2023 Nomination Awards - eligibility and application requirements [PDF]
Spring 2023 COM/SOM Nomination Awards - eligibility and application requirements [PDF]