Please contact the American Osteopathic Foundation (AOF) within 30 days from the date of your donation if you identify an error in the amount of payment or to report unauthorized usage of your credit card. We are available to take your call from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, at 1-312-202-8234.
The American Osteopathic Foundation (AOF) is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. The AOF does not provide any goods or services in exchange for your contribution. The AOF’s tax identification number is 36-6056120. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.
aof.org is owned and operated by the American Osteopathic Foundation (AOF).
- Third Party Content. aof.org contains information provided by third parties. The site also provides links to other websites. Although the AOF uses protocols and review processes for the content we post on aof.org, we assume no responsibility for information provided by third parties or the content of other Internet sites to which we provide links.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The AOF has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within aof.org is reliable, however, by using this website, you accept that the information, products and services provided here are "AS IS.” AOF makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within the site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- Intellectual Property. Copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws apply to the materials on aof.org. Please see the copyright notice for further information.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of Illinois, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of Illinois, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of law’s provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to aof.org, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Cook County, or if such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction, then each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and whichever of those two courts has jurisdiction, each party waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- Complete Agreement. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes any earlier agreements, memoranda, or understandings. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the aof.org program inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement is superseded by the terms of this Agreement.
- Donor Information. The AOF donor list is compiled and published as a reference source of donor information. Entries in the donor list are based on information reported to the AOF and may not have come from or been verified with primary sources. Additionally, the data may have been changed or updated since being downloaded to this donor list. Consequently, because of the possibility of reporting errors and delays in processing information, the accuracy and completeness of the data in this donor list cannot be guaranteed. The AOF disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in this donor list. In no event shall the AOF be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the data in this donor list.
The donor list is the sole property of the AOF. The donor list and the data comprising it may not be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or in part, for any purpose including - without limitation - compiling mailing lists or any other lists of Osteopathic physicians.
State Nonprofit Disclosures: Certain states require written disclosures for nonprofit organizations soliciting contributions. Individual state disclosures are below:
Colorado: Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, (303) 894-2680, http://www.sos.state.co.us/.
Florida: Florida Registration #CH17989 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA, OR BY VISITING https://www.fdacs.gov/Consumer.... REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Georgia – A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above.
Illinois: Contracts and reports regarding the American Osteopathic Foundation are on file with the Illinois Attorney General.
Maryland: For the cost of copies and postage, from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Michigan: Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs at 517-241-6470
Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of the American Osteopathic Foundation, Inc. may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
Nevada: Contributions may be tax deductible pursuant to the provisions of sec. 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. ¤170(c). The state of incorporation for the American Osteopathic Foundation is Illinois.
New Jersey – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, from the charities’ registry on the website of the New York Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271. Information on charitable organizations may be obtained at https://www.charitiesnys.com/ or calling (212) 416-8401
North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina). The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of American Osteopathic Foundation, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Virginia: Financial statements are available from the State Office of Consumer Affairs, PO. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
Washington: The notice of solicitation required by the Charitable Solicitation Act is on file with the Washington Secretary of State, and information relating to financial affairs of the American Osteopathic Foundation is available from the Secretary of State, and the toll-free number for Washington residents: 1-800-332-4483.
West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
Wisconsin: A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.