Grants & Programs
Made possible through generous funding from Sissy Quinn & Thomas A. Quinn, DO, this scholarship recognizes students who exemplify what it means to be an Osteopathic physician through a commitment to Osteopathic principles and practices. Two (2) educational scholarships of $5,000 each will be presented to two (2) individuals; distributed in two equal payments, for two consecutive years, provided the student(s) remain in good academic standing and continue their Osteopathic medical career.
- OMS II or OMS III currently enrolled at a COCA-Accredited College/School of Osteopathic Medicine (COM/SOM)
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and in the top 50% of their class
- Noteworthy accomplishments, awards and honors, special projects, and extracurricular activities that demonstrate the applicant's commitment to Osteopathic philosophy
- Demonstrated participation in school/community activities outside of any college requirements; may include leadership in professionally related organizations/activities while in Osteopathic medical school
- Complimentary student membership in the AOA required to apply.
Two Osteopathic medical students received the scholarship in 2023. Take a look.