Grants & Programs
The AOF Thomas A. Quinn, DO, Osteopathic Scholarship is an annual scholarship award in the amount of $4,000 that recognizes an Osteopathic medical student annually who is fervently committed to Osteopathic principles and practice and has maintained an above-average academic standing throughout their academic tenure. The scholarship will be distributed in two equal payments for two consecutive years, provided the student remains in good academic standing.
- OMS II or OMS III during the fall of 2022 at a COCA-Accredited College/School of Osteopathic Medicine (COM/SOM)
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and in the top 50% of their class
- Noteworthy accomplishments, awards and honors, special projects, and extracurricular activities that demonstrate the applicant's commitment to Osteopathic philosophy
- Demonstrated participation in school/community activities outside of any college requirements; may include leadership in professionally related organizations/activities while in Osteopathic medical school
* College/Schools of Osteopathic Medicine that have pre-accredited or fully accredited status.