Grants & Programs
The AOF Prairie State Scholarship was created through a collaborative partnership with the Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society to provide financial assistance to Osteopathic medical students who graduated from an Illinois high school.
- Current Osteopathic medical student (OMSII, III or IV during the fall of 2022) who graduated from an Illinois high school
- In good standing and/or in the top quartile
- Current member of the Student Osteopathic Medical Association (SOMA)
- Dedicated time to volunteer work in their community
- Demonstrated commitment to the Osteopathic educational system
- Participation in extracurricular activities that promote Osteopathic medicine to the public (generally school-sponsored events)