Grants & Programs
The designation Physician of the Year is awarded annually to one individual whose extraordinary accomplishments and service bring a sense of pride to the profession, and whose actions promote the science of medicine and the betterment of public health. This individual achieves greatness through integrity, commitment to service and community involvement.
- Practicing Osteopathic physician with more than fifteen (15) years in practice
- Demonstrated leadership that has positively and proactively improved patient care and service delivery
- Unwavering dedication toward patients and had made a significant impact in direct patient care
- Extraordinary impact on the lives of patients and is consistently looked upon as a role model by peers
- Promotes the art and science of Osteopathic medicine
- Uses innovative ways to improve public health through specific acts or service
- Has made significant contributions in the field of clinical medicine or to the community when faced with adversity
- Embodies the values of the profession through leadership and service to the public and the profession
Submit a Nomination
Learn more about our most recent Physician of the Year, Dr. Steven Scott.