Grants & Programs
Residents are the future leaders of the Osteopathic profession, with some going on to become national and world leaders in health care or research.
The Outstanding Resident of the Year (OROTY) Award was established to recognize and honor outstanding residents who embody a great spirit of altruism and whose combination of clinical promise, leadership, dedication, and commitment to Osteopathic patient-centered care, separates them from others.
In partnership with the specialty societies, the AOF’s Outstanding Resident of the Year Award is given annually to honor and co-recognize outstanding residents and acknowledge professional excellence.
2022 Partners as of 4/20/2022
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology (AOCR)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians (ACOP)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine (AOAAM)
- American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiology (AOCA)
- American Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (AMOPS)
- American Academy of Osteopathy (AAO)
- Medical Educational Foundation of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MEFACOOG)
- American Osteopathic College of Allergy and Immunology (AOCAI)