Residents are the future leaders of the osteopathic profession, with some going on to become national and world leaders in health care or research.
The Outstanding Resident of the Year (OROTY) Award was established to recognize and honor outstanding residents who embody a great spirit of altruism and whose combination of clinical promise, leadership, dedication, and commitment to osteopathic patient-centered care, separates them from others.
In partnership with the specialty societies, the AOF’s Outstanding Resident of the Year Award is given annually to honor and co-recognize outstanding residents and acknowledge professional excellence.
The recipients will be recognized at the AOF’s Honors event. In addition, the winner will be recognized in various AOF publications, on the website, and through social media outlets.
The Foundation is pleased to announce our migration to Survey Monkey Apply for all application and nomination processes. Please take a look at the User Guide to get started.
Helpful Hints for Nominating:
- All users are required to register with SurveyMonkey Apply.
- All users will complete an Eligibility screening consisting of an account user profile and award selection.
- This award requires nomination by a COM/SOM Representative. Please nominate your candidate as an Organizational account user.
- Following the Eligibility screening if your screen does not automatically advance to the next section, application/nomination form, then return to your account dashboard and refresh the "My Applications" page.
- All required documents must be uploaded directly by the Nominator.
2021 Affiliate Partners (as of 5/17/21)
2020 Affiliate Partners