Loyal supporters are commended for their generosity and commitment to give back to the osteopathic profession. We appreciate those who give annually to support our mission. The AOF relies primarily on the annual generosity of members of the osteopathic medical profession to sustain our many programs. Most importantly, all donations allow individuals, foundations and affiliates to impact osteopathic medicine on a national level.
Supporting the Foundation Now and in the Future
- Donors can give now to funds that support student scholarships, humanitarian outreach, emergency relief, or the greatest needs identified by AOF staff and its Board of Directors. Gifts can be made online or by check. For gifts of securities and other assets, please contact our development office.
- Donors can also plan to support the AOF in the future through a planned gift. Naming the AOF as a beneficiary is a wonderful way to invest in the future of osteopathic medicine.
Other Opportunities to Support the Foundation
- Cards of Caring - send cards of gratitude and support to the special people in their lives while also supporting the increasingly important work of the Foundation.
- The Foundation's Annual Honors Gala - celebrate and pay tribute to leaders, innovators and shining stars within the osteopathic profession.
- Corporate Partnerships - help address the professional needs of osteopathic students, residents, and physicians, as well as the patients they serve.
- William G. Anderson, DO, Autobiography - Add to your personal library and support minority osteopathic medical students through the William G. Anderson, DO, Minority Scholarship program. With every gift of $32, receive a complimentary copy of Autobiographies of a Black Couple of the Greatest Generation. For every book distributed, $25 will directly support the William G. Anderson, DO, Minority Scholarship Program.
Questions About Giving?
All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. For additional information please contact the development office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.202.8234.
The CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act allows all taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300, even if you do not itemize. In addition, it allows for cash contributions to qualified charities, such as ours, to be deducted up to 100% of your adjusted gross income for the 2020 calendar year! Learn more