Create Your Legacy
Leaving a gift to the American Osteopathic Foundation in your will or by beneficiary designation is a great way to invest in the future of osteopathic medicine today, and make a lasting difference for the students, physicians, educators, and researchers tomorrow.
Download this brochure to learn more about planned giving.
A.T. Still Legacy Society
The A.T. Still Legacy Society honors those friends of the AOF who have designated the AOF in their estate plans. You can easily join the Legacy Society by naming the AOF as a beneficiary in your will and notifying the AOF. More information can be found on this form.
Notify the AOF of your intention to include us in your estate plans by completing this form by December 31, 2020, and you will become a member of our Founders Circle. More information can be found on this form.
How You Can Benefit
- You decide how much to give—no gift is too small.
- Your gift costs you nothing now.
- You retain control of your assets during your lifetime and, if your circumstances change, you can modify the gift.
- You may choose to keep your gift anonymous.
- You can leave a gift in honor or memory of someone who inspired your commitment to the osteopathic profession.
- You will be remembered as someone who made the osteopathic profession better for future generations.
As with any planned gift, please consult with your attorney and/or tax advisor before making any decision.